Thursday 16 May 2013

Sorg (UK) - Demo I


Haven't posted in a while. Like you care. To make up, here's something brand new and exclusive: Sorg are a new band from Folkestone, Kent, who have just released this first demo. It's nasty, raw, lo-fi Black Metal, drenched in feedback, and with the kind of production that sounds like it was recorded through a soiled mattress in the next house. Perfect.

The demo is comprised of just 3 short songs, with a total running time of less than 6 minutes. I've played it 4 times in succession so far, and I'm still not bored of it.

The BandCamp page has the dreaded "blackened hardcore" tag, which is something I usually can't stand, but these guys do it right in my opinion, with enough sombre droney BM atmosphere to keep me interested.

It'll be interesting to see what Sorg do next. Until then, get this demo for "pay what you want" at:
http://sorgkent.bandcamp.com

And keep an eye on developments at:
http://www.facebook.com/sorgkent


Sorg - "Demo I" (2013)

1. Excidium
2. Sorg
3. Vorovski Mir

No comments: